September 6, 2010

Much more better. (^_^),v,,,

Hello,

Remember in the last entry, I said I was trying to improve the potted orchid, which I don't want it to be the same pattern with the etsy.com seller's pattern. So, this is my version. My first version. And I think my mom will like this one more than the previous one. I guess...




Anyway, this is still an unfinished product. I didn't put the leaves of the plant yet. (In a process of ordering a new felt from MsCraft Shoppe. Heee!). Owh, and yes, still have no pot to plant this orchid! Well, I'll find it somewhere - later - after Hari Raya.

Maziah, kau kena tolong aku, okay!!

Daa!

5 comments:

ziey said...

tolong nengok ^_^

imran said...

nice artwork..worth the efforts!!!(hahaha..we know the story)

ziey said...

imran alwayz like what ever u do!!! ur craft... ^_^

Norlaili Lott said...

Thanks for your supports! Hope everyone will love this. And I love you, guys!!

ziey said...

but i'm not guy.. i'm girl!!!