October 4, 2014

Wedding Guest Book: Sabarina And Syauki

Salam and Hello!
It has been a while since my last post. I don't know, maybe I've been busy with my life, work and everything in between. But I have all the updates on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.

Okay, this post is about another handmade Wedding Guest Book that I've made for my customer, Sabarina (she's actually my colleague) from KL. The theme was lilac and cream.

So, I made the book with Japanese stab binding, I used calico for the cover as it's more to creamy color. And the flowers (Layla and Mini Leli) were made of different kind of fabrics.

The wedding was on September 14, 2104 and this book was ordered 2 weeks before. Thanks to Allah to make it happen (even though I had to struggle juggling between Satrya and this during the process). And again, Imran was a great partner and supporter.

Here are some photos of it. Enjoy!


 




 



I wish the couple and the whole family and friends would enjoy their day fabulously!
Till then, bye!



No comments: