May 28, 2012

The Lott's wedding of May 2012

Salam and hello,
Just a pre-post on my sister's wedding. She's the fifth daughter and this is the third wedding in the Lott's family (I am the second and mine was second). The theme colors were cream for solemnization and dark purple with a touch of pink for the reception.

And I've made two veils for her. A simple cream chiffon veil and a simple pink tulle veil. Like always, it became a last-minute project, but this time it was because I've been spending a lot of time with Aryaan. Ha-ha, alasan! :P

Also, a purple-pink hand bouquet, hantaran deco and we, the seven sisters with assistance of husbands and cousins, have been working on the favors for 800+ guests.

The wedding ceremony was simple and those stuff were also simple but I think they were "comel" enough. Just wait for some pics on these. I hope it will give some idea for your wedding.



No comments: