September 13, 2012

The Binder: LittleSyam

Hi,

I attended one of the slots of Book Binding Workshop by LittleSyam last saturday at Beading.my, Setapak KL. Looking for a new stuff to make (plus adoring her passion and lovely books), I decided to register myself into one of the session (French Stitch Technique).

I was a bit late that day, even though I was the first who called the "teacher" asking for the location. The class started at 10am but I reached the place at 11.30am.

Funny how I hardly find the location and drove around the same place like twice or three times. I was lost! (padahalnya I was staying in Wangsa Maju for about a year in 2004.) Ha-ha! Silly me!

It was a fun class, meeting a new cluster of people, having a new knowledge and skill, and of course, we made our own book! And the cikgu-- Kak Syam, sangat best. I don't know, but I think she's got a lot to teach but due to the 3-hour course, she just did her best. I did some purchasing on materials for making books from her too.



 Photo: credit to LittleSyam



 Photo: credit to LittleSyam


 Photo: credit to LittleSyam
 
Imran encourages me to make lots of book with my own design, and maybe I can sell it. Well, let's see how it goes!

Till then!



No comments: