October 3, 2012

First, ever!

Salam and Hello.
I am so, so, so happy when I managed to finish my very first handmade Wedding Guest Book ordered by a friend in Shah Alam. She was asking me to make a guest book with red and white theme and black cover. I was so excited and took this as my new challenge as to improve my creativity. So I decided to use velvet for the cover and Japanese stab for binding.

It's a very simple layout with red felt flowers and brooches and some silver filigrees. And not to forget, the signage and 2 altered mason jar with paper doilies and chiffon flower, I made as the table setting deco.





Owh, by the way, the signage-- it is not a chalkboard, even if it looks like one (I couldn't find one at the nearest store that time). So, I got the cork board from Daiso, attached a piece of black cardstock on it with the double sided tape and that's it!

I will post the tutorial on making the signage, later. :)
Till then!
Ta-ta!



No comments: