December 2, 2013

More and more...

During a lengthy hiatus, I've made some stuff and cooked some delicious foods and visit some interesting places. And here, I share some photos.

Cameron Highland with Imran

 A quick and simple handmade birthday card together with an orange ukulele for him.

 Assorted fabric flower.

 Hang out at uncle's home studio.

Headband for Adelea Zara.

Eco-craft at Parkamaya KL. Vintage stamp jewelry with Kak Mastura of whimsicalnquirky.

 Meet a new friend - Aishah of Beads For Keeps.

After a long time admiring her creations, finally I'd joined her class of Denim Wall Art. Norliza of SekociNorlie.

Furoshiki Class with MisFyd of MisFydKrafts.

 My very first beading on a wedding dress. Requested by Kak Ina of Cakeworm, for her sister having her wedding in UK.

Some MiniLeli brooches ordered by a friend.

I really love weekend with home cooked foods and craft. A brown leather bracelet and hazelnut chocolate brownies. 

Sunday Art Jam at D7, Sentul.

Flower Power Craft Get Together at D7, Sentul.

Felt flower hand bouquet class with SekociNorlie at Shah Alam.

 Identifying my skin color match. Personel Image Empowerment Course.

 My sister, Alifah... I mean Dr. Alifah convocation day at MMMC, Malacca.

Practical Assembly of UAV course.

 UAV ground station setting course at Cameron Highland.

I love this recently. Birdie glass cabochon pendant.

Vintage stamp glass cabochon pendant.

The only cookies I made for Hari Raya during confinement. 

Finally I'm free! Let's celebrate!

Grilled Salmon at home.

 Again, weekend with homemade seafood lasagne and leather ribbon bracelet.

 Home-grown sweet basil and Chinese chive. Aglo olio for lunch.

Pink MiniLeli and Layla.

Canvas art with mixed media. I used photo transfer method on this layout.

Pink Butterfly glass cabochon pendant. 

 Cross over project. Can you spot MiniLeli on this bouquet. This bouquet is made by SekociNorlie for someone's wedding.

Till then, bye!



No comments: