December 2, 2013

We've got new company!

Salam and Hello,
It's been a while since my last blog post on Black & Gold Theme guest book. A lot of things we've been through. Most importantly I've been delivered a beautiful baby boy on July 5th, 2013 and we named him Arman Satrya Bhakti.

He was born 25 days early and was 2.5kg at birth (a little bit smaller than Aryaan when he was born). Satrya also got prolonged jaundice (more than a month) and was admitted twice for photo therapy (then I realized there's a term breast milk jaundice!). Thank God eventually the baby was getting well and now he grows healthier (he's just recovered from fever last week).



I spent my confinement period in Ipoh in fasting and Hari Raya months. Very challenging - not much food on Ramadhan and too much food but cannot eat during Syawal. Darn! But that was ok, as long as I had enough nutrition for me to fully breastfeed the baby.










Satrya is now 2 days to 5-month old. How time flies. And tomorrow is Aryaan's bithday, we miss him like always.
:')

Till then! Ta-ta!



No comments: