April 25, 2011

Cupcakes by Edi

Back in the office last Monday with smile on my face when I saw a box (well, almost a box) of cupcakes left in the fridge for me. The most sweetest thing of the week after getting tired of Jelajah at Kedah on the weekend!

It was a homemade wedding gift from Kak Ina, she wanted to give me those lovely cuppies since a week before my wedding. So, En. Zul (her husband - my colleague) brought them on Friday but I was on leave that day, away to Kedah. And so he left the cuppies in the office frigde until I got them on Monday.

Her Strawberry Choc Chips and Vanilla Oreo flavored cupcakes are so nice. And her ideas on the cuppies... so adorable! I love them!

Visit her blog and you can order the cupcakes for any occasion. You can also join her Cupcake Class. And hey, this one also can be a very cute wedding favor!

Enjoy!


The colleagues had the rest!





1 comment:

Edi said...

aik... 'ever' tu pegi mana? hahahaha.... ingatkan they all tinggalkan semua tulisan utk awak,.. anyway.. u're most welcome. sorry silap timing! haha.. itula konon nak surprise, last2 kiter yg surprised sendiri!