April 14, 2011

Falafel Sandwich, anyone?

Again, I went to the Saba, a middle-eastern cuisine restaurant in Cyberjaya last night just to have their Falafel Sandwich for my dinner. Last time I had it when we had our lunch there after the Try-Out at Putrajaya last weekend.

Back in 2006, when I was in Australia, having my aviation course the for almost a year, kebabs, pides and falafels were the weekly must-have food. And very tasty to have them together with cheese or hummus or even tabuleh. Ooohh... sooo yummy!

After getting back to Malaysia, I had once tried to make my homemade falafel from the recipe I'd found in the internet (teringin punya pasal!) And it worked!

But now I know where to find the best falafel sandwich with a good price. It's only RM5. For the Mid-eastern food lover out there, you must try this!






Falafel, fries and vegies, wrapped with the tortilla.

Chicken Sandwich for Mr. Husband.

Enjoy the meal!



No comments: